Acrylic Coating (AC) and Polyester Coating (PE) Test Method
1. Bending: 180° bent, 3T flexibility vertically and horizontally, paste with scotch tape, no crack, no paint peel-off, flex width: min. 1cm.
2. MEK scrubbing: Use a force of lKG and a wet cloth dipped with a little butanone reciprocated scrubbing. Back and forth scrubbing times: AC: ≥100, PE: 150. Length: AC: ≥10CM, PE: 10cm. Result: no uncoated surface (back and forth scrubbing for one time).
3. Adhesion: Take a coated plate to draw 100 square grids with a range of 1 cm, and then stick with an adhesive tap to see whether paint is peeled off on the grid. Grade 1 refers to peeling on one grid. Grade: acrylic coating: ≤2, polyester coating: ≤1.
4. Hardness: Use a Zhonghua pencil to draw a 2cm long line, with an angle of 45° and a force of 2KG. The coating should have no crack, no peeling off, and no missing coating. Pencil hardness: acrylic coating: ≥ 2H, polyester coating: ≥3H.
5. Gloss: With reference to the standard, deviation ± 5
6. Boiling water resistance: The coating is heated in the boiling water for 2 hours. After drying, use a graver to plow injury in coated board, and can use a tape to stick. The film should be ensured with no peeling off, no powder falling and no wrinkling on the surface.
7. Acid-alkali resistance: No significant change in 24 hours.
8. Coating appearance: Flat, no blistering and mark remaining.
1. Plain color paint: △≤ 0.5 (all plain colors)
2. Metallic paint: △≤ 0.8 (flash silver, silver gray, color silver)
|Main color||Color shift|
|Note: topcoat 0.024-0.05AC, 0.06-0.5 PE|